Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 17 weeks


How far along? 17 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? An onion, 5.1 inches, 5.9 oz (Almost double the weight from last week)
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet.
Weight gain? Holding steady at 26 pounds lost. I think that is going to change though. 
Gender? It's official, it's a BOY!
Movement? Nothing yet, but I can't wait!
Sleep? Sleep has been amazing this week. 
Food Cravings? Chicken is still my go to choice.
What I miss? Nothing right now, I'm just so happy to have this little boy growing inside me.
Symptoms? I'm feeling great right now, the best I've felt yet.
Best moments of the week? Shopping for my little man and working on the plans for his nursery!
What is baby doing this week? This week our baby is turning cartilage in his skeleton into bone. His joints are also formed and can move. He's also starting to put some fat on those bones and fill out as well as growing a bigger and thicker placenta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment